- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
New Beginnings Program Testimonials
Adoption Success Stories
Congratulations to our New Beginnings families!
Gladney's adoptive parents who have created their families through our New Beginnings Adoption Program have such wonderful stories to share!
- Willie & Dixie Have A Forever Home
- Ray, A Gladney Son
- And 4 More Siblings Makes 11!
- Forever Families: 15 Year Old Daniel's New Home
- The Gift: An Adoption Story - Recently, I had the pleasure of interviewing Tanya Orr, a wonderful wife and mother of two, about her fervent desire to adopt, the long journey taken towards that end, and the wonderful gift she finally received in the form of her eight year old adoptive daughter, Sanayah.
- "We have adopted from Gladney's New Beginnings Program twice; Gilliah is 12 and Zeke [...] is 2 almost 3. 2 of my grandchildren are from the program also. Tanya Houk is the best!" Lori J
We want to make it easy for you to also share your stories with us and with other families who are going through this process. If you recently adopted from the New Beginnings program and would like to share your photos and stories, here are some story starters:
- The first time I saw you . . .
- Our placement day . . .
- We chose Gladney because . . .
- Our adoption journey . . .
- Our rollercoaster ride . . .
- Not knowing what to expect . . .
- Gladney helped us . . .
- The trip home . . .
Please email those stories and photos to us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting this material you grant the Gladney Center the right to use, publish and otherwise publicly display this material in the manner the Gladney Center chooses, including use in brochures and on the web.