- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Videos of Waiting Children
From News Stations Around Texas and Oklahoma
Please click on the following links to get a glimpse of these wonderful children who are just waiting for a loving family:
- Oklahoma City's KFOR A Place to Call Home
- Austin's YNN Forever Families
- Tyler's KYTX Children Are a Gift
- Dallas/Fort Worth's WFAA Wednesday's Child
- Bryan/College Station's Wednesday's Child
- San Antonio's KENS Are You My Family?
- Abilene's CBS 7 Sunday's Child
Many news stations around the State of Texas are doing their part to get the word out about the wonderful children who are in the foster care system and are now legally available for a straight adoption.
Once you've identified a child you're interested in learning more about, please e-mail the child(ren)'s name and news station you saw them on to our New Beginnings staff. They will be able to assist you as you start the adoption process.
To learn more about the New Beginnings program, please request a free, comprehensive Adoption Information Packet. Make your request on-line or by calling 800.687.3097.