- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Bulgaria Adoption Success Stories
Congratulations to our Gladney Bulgaria Program families!
Gladney's adoptive parents who have created their families through our Bulgaria International Adoption Program are outstanding in sharing their experiences to others who are going through this process.
- "Our daughter came to her forever home in 2003, when she was 3 years old. She was tiny and spoke no English, but the difficulties of adapting to raising our first child who was already a toddler were overwhelmed by her beauty and sweet nature. Today, she is an active 4th grader who loves to play soccer and basketball and anything related to animals. Our home is a non-stop parade of 10-year old girls, and the laughter we hear throughout the house reminds us daily of how grateful we are for the Bulgarian program." -- Angela and Matt
We want to make it easy for you to share your stories with us and with other families who are going through this process. If you recently adopted from the Bulgaria program and would like to share your photos and stories, here are some story starters:
- The first time I saw you . . .
- Our placement day . . .
- We chose Gladney because . . .
- Our adoption journey . . .
- Our rollercoaster ride . . .
- Not knowing what to expect . . .
- Gladney helped us . . .
- The trip home . . .
Please email those stories and photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
We accept all submissions. We may publish, at our discretion, any writings, video footage, recorded statements, photographs or other submitted materials but reserve the right to excerpt or edit materials in size or content. By submitting this material you grant the Gladney Center the right to use, publish and otherwise publicly display this material in the manner The Gladney Center chooses, including use in brochures and on the web.