- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Post Adoption Services - I Was Adopted
At the core of Gladney's commitment to families is a philosophy: Family for Life.
Every adoption is a lifelong journey. Family for Life is about ensuring that our families are cared for and supported through every step of that journey. Our comprehensive and professional services extend far beyond the post-adoption services required by law or offered by most other agencies. Most of these services are provided to our clients at no cost.
For Gladney adopted persons, we offer:
- Counseling and campus visits
- Permanent maintenance of vital adoption records
- Sharing of information between adoptive parties, if requested
- For adoptees born in the United States and adopted from Gladney, a mutual-consent voluntary registry
- The opportunity to participate in Gladney Adoptee Service Trips around the world.
- Opportunity for alumni support through various Adult Adoptee Groups including the DFW Adult Adoptees. Contact Phillip Garrott, DFW Adult Adoptee Chair to get connected.
Gladney Family Associations across the country provide parent to parent support for all Gladney families.
For more information about Gladney's Post Adoption services call 817-922-6000 or send a confidential email to email@example.com.