Gladney Fees for Domestic Infant Adoption:
- Gladney Application Fee - $300
- Gladney Home Study Fee - $2,500 (Home Study Review Fee of $500 if another agency conducts the Home Study)
- Gladney Program Fee (Based on Income)
- $0 - $150,000 = $37,500
- $150,001 - $200,000 = $42,500
- $200,001 - $350,000 = $47,500
- $350,001 and over = $49,500
- Subtotal Paid to Gladney = $41,050 - $53,050
- Cost of Creating and Producing profiles - $400
- Finalization of Adoption - $1,500
- Toll-free number - Varies
- Subtotal Paid to Others = $1,900
Domestic Infant Support Fund - Gladney adoption grants may be available. Please ask if you qualify.
Adoption Tax Credit - Most families qualify for the Federal Adoption Tax Credit, available for up to $13,840 in adoption expenses per child; to be used to pay for adoption fees, court costs, medical care and other adoption expenses. Learn more by going to the IRS website at www.irs.gov. Contact your tax specialist to determine whether you qualify.
Private Grants & Loans - Visit our Adoption Finances page for a list of resources.