Gladney Fees for China Adoption:
- Gladney Application Fee - $350
- Gladney Home Study Fee - $2,500 (Home Study Review Fee of $500 if another agency conducts the Home Study)
- Gladney Home Study Update Fee - $1,000
- Gladney Program Fee - $9,000
- Waiting Child Program - Orphanage Partnership Support Fee - $400
- Gladney Dossier Coordination/Authentication Processing - $1,450
- Gladney Post Placement Supervision Fee - $1,200
- Gladney Post Placement Administration Fee - $1,200
SUBTOTAL PAID TO GLADNEY - $16,100
Adoption Fees Paid to Others (Best Estimate):
- CIS Application & Fingerprinting for 2 Adults - $945
- Authentication of Documents in U.S. - $650
- Dossier Translation & Beijing Processing - $1,500
- Orphanage Fee - $5,400
- Adoption Processing Expenses - $1,500
- U.S. Visa Medical Exam - $100
- U.S. Immigration Visa - $325
SUBTOTAL PAID TO OTHERS - $10,470
TOTAL ADOPTION EXPENSES (APPROXIMATELY) - $26,570
Estimated Travel Expenses (Travel & Lodging) - $8,000+
Below are just a couple of the resources available to help potential adoptive parents.
Adoption Tax Credit – Most families qualify for the Federal Adoption Tax Credit, available for up to $13,570 in adoption expenses per child; to be used to pay for adoption fees, court costs, medical care and other adoption expenses. Learn more by going to the IRS website at www.irs.gov. Contact your tax specialist to determine whether you qualify.
Private Grants and Loans – Visit our Adoption Finances page for a list of resources.
Start Your Adoption Journey Today
Please request your free adoption information packet today!