- LOOKING TO ADOPT
- Domestic Programs
- Domestic Information
- International Programs
- International Information
- Adoption Facts
- Adoption Glossary
- Adoptions at Gladney
- Adoption Process
- Countries That Built Our History
- Hague Training
- Humanitarian Aid
- Waiting Child Webinars
- Orphan Care Ministry Resource
- Pathways Training
- Waiting Children
- Which Country is Right for You?
- Reference Families Information
- Request Free Adoption Packet!
- I'M PREGNANT
- ABOUT US
- OUR SERVICES
- POST ADOPTION
- FAMILY ASSOCIATION
Resources Related to Pathways
Gladney's Post Adoption & Client Services department is available to meet your needs with:
- On-going family support
- Parent coaching and consultation
- Family and child counseling
- Early and crisis intervention services / disruption services
Please click on the links below for recommended readings and other information.
- Empowered to Connect: videos, audio, and articles available for free download.
- TCU Institute of Child Development Educational DVD Resources: available for purchase.
Family Services Educational Webinars/Trainings
- Parent-Child Relationships: Getting to the Heart of Your Child
- What to Say To Your Child About Their Birth Parents
- Happy and Whole: Preventing Disruption by Building Healthy Families, Paula St. John, LCSW
If you have any questions or would like more information on how you, as a parent, can nurture your relationship with your child, contact the Post Adoption & Client Services Department at Gladney via email.