Gladney Fees for Taiwan Adoption:
- Gladney Application Fee - $350
- Gladney Home Study Fee - $2,500 (Home Study Review Fee of $500 if another agency conducts the Home Study)
- Gladney Program Fee - $9,500
- Taiwan Partnership Fee - $1,500
- Post Placement Supervision Visit & Report (3 reports) - $1,200
- Post Placement Report Administration - $1,200
SUBTOTAL PAID TO GLADNEY - $17,750
Adoption Fees Paid to Others (Best Estimate):
- Immigration Approval & Fingerprint Fee - $945
- US State Dept.& IAAME Monitoring Fee - $500
- Dossier Translation - $800
- Visa Application Fee (paid in Taiwan) - $325
- In-Country Source Fee - $10,000-$11,000
SUBTOTAL PAID TO OTHERS - $12,570-$13,570
TOTAL ADOPTION EXPENSES (APPROXIMATELY) - $30,320 - $31,320
Estimated Travel Expenses (Travel & Lodging) - $6,200
Below are just a couple of the resources available to help potential adoptive parents.
Adoption Tax Credit – Most families qualify for the Federal Adoption Tax Credit, available for up to $14,080 in adoption expenses per child; to be used to pay for adoption fees, court costs, medical care and other adoption expenses. Learn more by going to the IRS website at www.irs.gov. Contact your tax specialist to determine whether you qualify.
Private Grants and Loans – Visit our Adoption Finances page for a list of resources.
Start Your Adoption Journey Today
Please request your free adoption information packet today!