Need help locating an adoption expert, interview subject or spokesperson? Please contact:
Public Information Officer
About the Gladney Center for Adoption
The Gladney Center for Adoption is committed to providing loving homes for children; a caring environment for birth parents; supportive services for Gladney families and adoptees; and assistance to orphans and vulnerable children throughout the world.
Current Press Releases
Gladney in the News
- November 20, 2021 - "'Celebrate the Love' on National Adoption Day"
- November 19, 2021 - "Adoption doesn't have to break the bank: 2 North Texas families share their journeys"
- October 4, 2021 - ‘We both just took a big breath’: How one family’s adoption journey ended, finally, in the pandemic.
- September 2021 - Hope, Care, and Support: The Gladney Center for Adoption has served adoptive families in Midland for more than 80 years
- April 11, 2021 - Gladney Night at Six Flags
- November 2, 2020 - Colorado Family Opens Heart and Home Adopting Child with Special Needs
- February 16, 2020 - Mother-son dance benefits nonprofit
- December 23, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption acquires Adoption.com
- April 23, 2019 - The Give Back: A Welcome Home
- April 4, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates Blossoms Awards Dinner and Edna Gladney Bronze Bust Unveiling by Artist Linda Stinson
- November 2, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption celebrates National Adoption Month
- June 25, 2018 - North Texas Families Love, Care for Babies Who are Waiting to be Adopted -- For Free
- March 9, 2018 - Watch Hoda Kotb Tell This Couple Their Adoption Dream Has Come True
- November 3, 2017 - North Texas families grow on National Adoption Day
- September 1, 2017 - Who is most deserving of a statue in Fort Worth? Here are local luminaries to consider
- August 3, 2017 - Big Hearts: Abilene adoption family celebrates daughter by donating
- October 6, 2015 - Gladney Recognized as Angel in Adoption
- July 25, 2015 - White Settlement, TX Couple Finds New Mission in Life
- October 4, 2013 - Annual 40 Days for Life campaign kicks off across from Planned Parenthood's new FW location
- February 27, 2013 - Gladney Center for Adoption says state investigation is appropriate
- April 30, 2012 - Gladney Center in Fort Worth celebrates 125 years of connecting children with families
- April 24, 2012 - Fort Worth’s Gladney Center for Adoption celebrates 125th birthday
- April 2012 - Inside Austin - Inside Austin - Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates 125!
- March 2012 - Where Hope is Born: The Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates 125 Years
- January 25, 2012 - Blog Talk Radio: Adoption - The Gladney Way
- January 6, 2012 - Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, offers official recognition of the occasion of Gladney's 125th Anniversary
- June 30, 2011 - Interview with Frank Garrott on Journey to the Heart by Andrea Harrington