Need help locating an adoption expert, interview subject or spokesperson? Please contact:
Public Information Officer
About the Gladney Center for Adoption
The Gladney Center for Adoption is committed to providing loving homes for children; a caring environment for birth parents; supportive services for Gladney families and adoptees; and assistance to orphans and vulnerable children throughout the world.
Gladney strives to ensure we are culturally respectful and inclusive in our words, actions, work, and mindset. This means creating a diverse environment and a culture that represents our clients, our team, and our board. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important for our future as we continue to fulfill our mission.
Current Press Releases
Gladney in the News
- June 24, 2023 - "Are Adoptions Up Since Roe Was Overturned?" with NBC Nightly News
- June 21, 2023 - "North Texas initiative displays Wednesday's Child stories, Texas children in need of adoption - WFAA"
- June 2023 - "WP Cares: Gladney Center for Adoption"
- January 13, 2023 - "ChangeMakers Podcast: The Power and Magic of Adoption with Mark Melson, President & CEO of Gladney Center for Adoption"
- November 19, 2022 - "Emma and Rachel: A birth mother and adoptive mother’s thriving relationship"
- June 29, 2022 - "Gladney provides support for those considering adoption"
- November 20, 2021 - "'Celebrate the Love' on National Adoption Day"
- November 19, 2021 - "Adoption doesn't have to break the bank: 2 North Texas families share their journeys"
- October 4, 2021 - ‘We both just took a big breath’: How one family’s adoption journey ended, finally, in the pandemic.
- September 2021 - Hope, Care, and Support: The Gladney Center for Adoption has served adoptive families in Midland for more than 80 years
- April 11, 2021 - Gladney Night at Six Flags
- November 2, 2020 - Colorado Family Opens Heart and Home Adopting Child with Special Needs
- February 16, 2020 - Mother-son dance benefits nonprofit
- December 23, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption acquires Adoption.com
- April 23, 2019 - The Give Back: A Welcome Home
- April 4, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates Blossoms Awards Dinner and Edna Gladney Bronze Bust Unveiling by Artist Linda Stinson
- November 2, 2019 - Gladney Center for Adoption celebrates National Adoption Month
- June 25, 2018 - North Texas Families Love, Care for Babies Who are Waiting to be Adopted -- For Free
- March 9, 2018 - Watch Hoda Kotb Tell This Couple Their Adoption Dream Has Come True
- November 3, 2017 - North Texas families grow on National Adoption Day
- September 1, 2017 - Who is most deserving of a statue in Fort Worth? Here are local luminaries to consider
- August 3, 2017 - Big Hearts: Abilene adoption family celebrates daughter by donating
- October 6, 2015 - Gladney Recognized as Angel in Adoption
- July 25, 2015 - White Settlement, TX Couple Finds New Mission in Life
- October 4, 2013 - Annual 40 Days for Life campaign kicks off across from Planned Parenthood's new FW location
- February 27, 2013 - Gladney Center for Adoption says state investigation is appropriate
- April 30, 2012 - Gladney Center in Fort Worth celebrates 125 years of connecting children with families
- April 24, 2012 - Fort Worth’s Gladney Center for Adoption celebrates 125th birthday
- April 2012 - Inside Austin - Inside Austin - Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates 125!
- March 2012 - Where Hope is Born: The Gladney Center for Adoption Celebrates 125 Years
- January 25, 2012 - Blog Talk Radio: Adoption - The Gladney Way
- January 6, 2012 - Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, offers official recognition of the occasion of Gladney's 125th Anniversary
- June 30, 2011 - Interview with Frank Garrott on Journey to the Heart by Andrea Harrington