Consider the Possibilities
Many people choose to adopt an infant or toddler in the United States. That’s how Gladney got started in 1887, and our mission to find loving homes for all children continues today.
Each adoption, like each family, is unique. Our goal is to get to know you and understand your unique situation so that, together, we can customize your adoption experience to meet your needs.
The Domestic Infant Adoption Program places infants of all races into the arms of loving families. This program serves people who wish to adopt an infant and women who have contacted Gladney to make an adoption plan.
Gladney's Domestic Infant Program offers:
- Flexibility in the adoption process
- Assistance in developing a family profile
- Guidance from experienced staff in navigating semi-open/open adoptions
- Experienced and respected legal staff
- Membership in a parent support group
- Parenting education
- An all-inclusive fee with no yearlong contract. We are committed to work with you through your adoption.
People interested in adopting through Gladney’s Domestic Infant Program must meet the following guidelines:
- Openness to the diverse backgrounds of children available
- Live in the United States
- One person must be a U.S. citizen
To read the full list of requirements, please proceed to Exploring Adoption »
Every year in the U.S., medically fragile infants are born every day. The Gladney Center for Adoption has a program for infants with non-correctable medical and/or congenital conditions. Learn More
The Independent Adoption program allows adoptive parents who have already located their own birth mother to utilize the outstanding adoption services Gladney provides for both the birth mother and the adoptive parents. Learn More