Specific requirements of Ecuador for Adoptive Applicants:
- Couples married at least three years and single women applicants.
- Applicants must be at least twenty-five (25). There must be at least fourteen (14) years and no more than forty-five (45) years between the youngest parent and child to be adopted.
- The family must be financially stable and able to provide for the needs of a child.
- Have adequate physical and mental health to fulfill parental responsibilities.
- No significant criminal history.
Some of these guidelines can be flexible on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us about your specific situation to see if you may qualify. More flexibility is available for waiting children. If you are unsure if you meet the above guidelines, please consult with the staff at MAA prior to submitting an application.
Prospective Adoptive Parents Form
Prior to starting the adoption process, Madison Adoption Associates requires that a family submit a Prospective Adoptive Parents Form. Get Started Today