Gladney understands that it can be difficult to discuss the adoption option, or provide care to a client or patient who is facing an unplanned pregnancy. That is why Gladney is proud to offer medical professionals education about the option of adoption.
Gladney offers Continuing Education Credits to Social Work and Nursing Staff in clinical settings. Our adoption education training is designed to empower professionals and help them feel confident when working with a patient who is considering or planning adoption.
Gladney believes that a patient’s time and care in the hospital is a critical factor in her physical and emotional healing. Professionals who are equipped with the right information can be great advocates for their clients and patients. This advocacy is empowering to the patient and can transform a difficult situation into a healthy and caring environment that provides lifelong peace.
- Understand the adoption process
- Know how to address barriers to adoption
- Learn about legal issues and ethical considerations surrounding adoption
- Understand the importance of accurate adoption language
Testimonials From Professionals Who Have Attended Our Training
- "This training helped me view the world of adoption through the eyes of the expectant parent."
- "As an RN Case Manager I now have more education and resources to assist me with supporting patients."
- "I now feel comfortable with sharing the option of adoption with patients."
- "I really enjoyed this in-service. I am an adoptive parent and I enjoyed learning about how things have changed from when I adopted my two children."
- "I learned how to use correct adoption language to encourage and promote understanding of the empowering option of adoption for our patients. I also now know how to educate my staff about accurate adoption language."
- "I feel that I now understand how much adoption has changed, and I feel comfortable providing adoption information to patients that I work with."
- "I loved the use of media in this presentation. The presenter is engaging, fun, and welcomes questions and debate."
For more information about our trainings, or to schedule a presentation, please contact Ginny Manley by email or at 817-922-5933.