At the core of Gladney's commitment to families is a philosophy: Family for Life.
Every adoption is a lifelong journey. Family for Life is about ensuring that our families are cared for and supported through every step of that journey. Gladney's Post Adoption & Client Services team brings together parent education and training, Home Study services, clinical services and support resources to enhance the lives of all members of the Gladney family. Our comprehensive and professional services extend far beyond the post-adoption services required by law or offered by most other agencies. Most of these services are provided to our clients at no cost.
Our Post Adoption & Client Services team is comprised of licensed clinical staff that have extensive adoption, child and family experience. Each is qualified to thoroughly assess families appropriately to ensure the children are entering into safe and loving homes.
For Gladney adoptive parents who adopted from China, we offer:
- Professional and thorough home study services to all families in our licensed areas.
- In-home post placement services, as well as ongoing consultation to Gladney families, as needed
- How-to resources, such as recognition and re-adoption process.
- An intensive, two-day Pathways Training that gives you the parents the tools needed to help heal your child's hurts, while helping the child learn to trust and attach.
- Clinical services that offer on-going family support, coaching and consultation.
For Gladney adopted persons, we offer:
- Clinical services and campus visits
- Permanent maintenance of vital adoption records
- The opportunity to participate in Gladney summer camp.
- Opportunity for alumni support
Gladney Family Associations across the country provide parent to parent support for all Gladney families.